Reading Time : 2 Min
Steven is a consultant based in London and focuses on tech transformation, start-ups, growth, and innovation.
In his career he has counselled leading global tech unicorns, governments, and other consultancies as they set growth strategies and face the challenges of both the changing international landscape and domestic-market shifts because of digitization, consolidation, and new entrants. He has served tech and VC-backed clients across Asia, Southern Africa, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
He now focuses on tech enablement, enhanced innovation, and business transformation for start-ups and VC-backed businesses arming them for the future and producing the best results with the resources on hand.
Examples of Steven’s recent projects include:
– Governmental fundraising acquisition strategy in the Asian markets.
– Sell-side due diligence for a government-backed industrial project.
– Fundraising acquisition and support for Harvard Business/Kennedy school portfolio companies.
– Lead Operations Transformation that unlocked the full potential of operations, sustained by building institutional capabilities and adding agility for a unicorn tech client.
– Interim C-Suite support for a Canadian O&G risk management company
– Digital Transformation support for the UK’s national health infrastructure
Nigerian Ministry of Finance, Delta State Government (Nigeria), Harvard Kennedy School/HBS, The Deck London (First Savile Row Tailor for Women), OYO, WeWork, AllHere, PwC, La Fosse Associates, NHSx
Start Your Journey With Us